WHAT IS GENTLEMAN FACETHERAPY?
Key differences between the Male and Female Skin.
- Men tend to have thicker dermis resulting in rougher skin and uneven skin tone caused by dead skin cells.
- Men have more active sebaceous glands, and therefore more pores, than women. Both their sebaceous glands and their pores are larger than those of women.
- Men generally experience a higher oil production in their skin due to higher testosterone levels. This would result in men’s skin being more prone to blocked pores and blackheads, creating the perfect environment for p.acnes bacteria.
What Men Wants In A Facial?
- Fuss- free. In and out in 75mins
- Deep cleansing without any painful extraction
- Relaxing head and shoulder massage.
HOW DOES GENTLEMAN’S FACETHERAPY WORK?
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
- Clogged Pores
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Dull and uneven skin tone