What is micro needling?
Micro Needling is a minimally invasive procedure that aims to treat scar tissue, lax skin, wrinkles, and large pores by increasing collagen production.
How does it work?
Controlled micro-injuries are made in your skin using micro needles to trigger the release of growth factors and increase collagen production for tissue repair. This encourages the regeneration of a new layer of skin that is more even in texture, firmer and more toned.
At the same time, concentrated stem cells are delivered to the deepest layers of the skin for powerful anti-inflammatory regeneration and to reinforce the skin’s protective barrier.
CURESTEM CELL HEALER C10 is an immunity regeneration ampoule containing 100,000ppm of human umbilical cord blood stem cells. It targets a variety of skin concerns to effectively heal and rejuvenate weakened skin.
Is the process painful? Any downtime?
At Privé, we always take measures to ensure that patients have the most comfortable experience. The treatment is well-tolerated by most patients, with minimal pain. Some redness may be expected depending on your skin’s sensitivity, but generally, no downtime is needed.
Benefits of micro needling
- Micro needling improves skin quality & texture
- Eliminates blackheads
- Treats acne
- Exfoliates the skin
- Revitalizes skin making the skin look young & glowing
- Reduces hyperpigmentation & make the skin even
- Heals visible scar on the face
- Minimizes sun damage
- Reduces pores
How many session will I need to see results?
Most patients see some form of skin improvement in 2-3 days after one session as the collagen building process begins. We recommend a completed treatment course of 6 sessions, monthly for best results.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure after treatment
- Avoid products containing retinol, and alpha-hydroxy acids
- Avoid treatments containing peels or lasers
- Use a mild and gentle cleanser
- Keep skin hydrated and use sun protection daily